DEAF KEV - Invincible DEAF KEV - Invincible

I mean... seriously? Are you the real Deaf Kev?
If so, just letting you know that your style is amazing, very unique, heard your stuff before but never thought you would appear on newgrounds out of the blue :)
Greetings from Switzerland man keep up the good work, and if you got the chance to check out any of my songs I'd be honored to hear what you think about them :)
5ed

DEAFKEV responds:

thanks a lot man!
yes im the real one ^^ someone told me it would be a cool thing so i thought I'd give it a shot :)

P-Piano P-Piano

Oh yea

This is so wu tangish :)
I mean, this is raw and experimental at the same time, i really like that ehe
May need some polishing but don't mind about my review, i'm listening to this on a bad speaker system right now so...
Good job anyway :)

~|| Don't cry ~|| Don't cry

Yeah

Nice beat t-free :)
Only thing i would have made a bit different is making that kind of violin that comes in around one minute to have an intense reverb but well it's a matter of taste. other than that it's a great beat ;)

T-Free responds:

Hey, that idea with the reverb sounds nice, I'll mess around with that a bit, I think it will sound great on the violin. Nice to get a review from you, C-Enterprise, I appreciate it alot. And thanks for the suggestion! :)

- Might - - Might -

Seriously, wtf

With my 5 this reached 3.59.
I mean what the fuck are y'all tone deaf? this thing deserves a 5 right away.
Mastering is well done.
Melody is nice.
Overall it's original and soo awesome.
Got my DL 5 and 10. I usually don't give many 10's away lol
peace bro

[B&D] 10th of November [B&D] 10th of November

Cool Hook lol

Ayyy sounds hot! You both wrote great lyrics i gotta say.

Keep up the good work!
And Burly we have to rock the paths track to ng when we will be ready! lol

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

We write great lyrics when there is a great beat :D So thanks for making a beat like this because it gives us the inspiration to write lyrics like these. Well Burly is pretty busy at the moment so he'll probably get back to you when he gets the chance. Just remember that we still have tracks that need to be made. Thanks for the review man, keep making hits for us and we'll keep doing the same, stay up.

Burly - Winter of the Hea Burly - Winter of the Hea

Probably one of the not-many REAL 10's

Really a good track, the beat is simple and flows well, the female singer has a beautiful voice and your words deserve a 11.
I'm sorry for your loss anyway..
And one last thing, but I would like to discuss that via PM
Peace

Burly responds:

Thanks man. Sure thing, send away.

View - Breathless View - Breathless

Interesting

Good use of instruments but since ur working with trance music which it's pretty dynamic i would suggest you to work a bit on the first part of the song by making it a bit more variated.
Good job anyway ;)

Yun - Serial Yun - Serial

Undergroundish

It's a sweet beat, i really like this. I'll five this right away.
Keep up the good work!

ps: check my stuff if you want ehe
peace

Together At Last Together At Last

A tip

Just one thing would make your music way better.
New drumsets, try finding some and you'll have some solid foundations, and from there you can make everything more balanced and stuff ehe.
Keep doing stuff and you'll surely become an estimated producer here ;)
I give you a 5 bro

Nine to Ses Dome ho! Nine to Ses Dome ho!

Sick

Only thing, i would try to pump the 808's a bit more.
Very original though.