Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

You know what?

Your concepts and ideas are AWESOME, their somehow creepy, but I think you should improve a bit on making graphics more.... horrorish ehe
i'm not complaining about your style this is how it is and it's good just saying you should experiment a bit to make it something way more scary.
i five this btw

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Pretty bad..

but I've to say I've seen this vid like a couple of days ago, and even if it's made pretty bad and has a retarded sense of humor i laughed.

This made my day definitely.

Rantdog Clips Rantdog Clips

Great stuff!

Incredible!

But now you gotta tell me how can you animate that well and just create a flat grey movieclip for the smoke at the end LOL

10 outta 10 anyway!

Rantdog responds:

Next time.

Thxs for the ten.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

Nice style!

It was different from Krinkels style but it was really cool! Animation well done but in all these great stuff there's something a bit weird... blood. You could have done better with it really...

Anyway great! Keep it lke that

dreams... dreams...

Uhmm

It was ok, a little short but ok. It was nice how "have you ever...." was written. Other graphics where cool too, but not the kid, pargonated to the other things it was ugly... Anyway good, keep it up

Moneybags Moneybags

Remix

Improve graphics, change music, add some sfx.

Anyway it started well, I mean, moneybags that creates new things for the guy it's interesting.

Work on it, it's worth it

Soldier vs Ninja Soldier vs Ninja

Need work

It's not bad, just add more animation and make it smoother by using more MC for the body parts..

Sfx reminds me Little Fighter... rite?

AaronRidge responds:

yep little fighter all the way
do you mean split up the arms into two parts and stuff

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Best Zelda flash ever seen!

Whoa! That looks fuckin' great! I liked the 3D fx of the background, and the first one for the entrance of the kokiri forest.

Animation looks so smooth! Did you actually do the movements frame by frame?

sexysexybicycle responds:

I did a mix of frame-by-frame and tweening. Most of the character animations and facial expressions were frame-by-frame, while the camera movements were mostly tweened. Frame-by-frame is tougher and more time consuming, but I think the result is generally more pleasing. Thanks!

Shades Of Orange Shades Of Orange

You got potential

Animation was just amazing! Loved the style.

Anyway this was just too short.. make a longer movie with a storyline and it will kick asses!

Allen-Productions responds:

yeah...it took me 2 weeks to make this...if i made a full movie like 2 minutes that woould probably take 4 months

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

This is great.

Awesome, but the killings with the chainsaw could be funnier :D